Adequan®/USDF Final Year-End Awards
The score correction reporting period closes, as of October 15, 2021. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
Although USDF employs best practices to ensure that the scores are recorded correctly and calculations are accurate on the website and elsewhere, USDF assumes no liability to anyone for any errors, omissions, or changes.
Thank you to our year-end awards and prize sponsors:
Adequan® and Dressage Extensions
Through the Adequan®/ USDF Year-End Awards Program, USDF recognizes top horses, owners and riders at the Salute Gala and Annual Awards Banquet. Awards for the horse are awarded to the owner of the horse and awards for the rider are awarded to the rider of the horse. The prizes to be awarded include:
Adequan®/USDF Year-End Awards (excluding All-Breeds)
- Champion and reserve champion at each level or category will receive a commemorative
- Only champions recognized for Musical Freestyle Challenge.
- Champions at each level or category for Dressage Horse of the Year, Dressage Sport
- Horse Breeding Horse of the Year and Materiale Horse of the Year will receive an
- embroidered cooler sponsored by Dressage Extensions.
- Champions at each level will receive a gift certificate provided by Dressage Extensions.
- Third, fourth and/or fifth place award recipients at each level or category for each of the
- year-end awards, when applicable, receive a stall plaque.
- Certificates available online
- Adequan®/USDF All-Breeds Awards
- Champion and reserve champion at each level or category receive a custom cast USDF
- medal in the award categories that the Participating Organization has chosen to
- Other prizes may be given by the Participating Organization at their discretion.
All 2021 year-end awards will be mailed to the awards recipient in January 2022. Please notify USDF if you have not received your award by no later than February 28, 2022.
Photographs for USDF Connection
The Yearbook issue of the USDF Connection will highlight some of the 2021 award winners. Deadline for submitting photos for the annual Yearbook issue of USDF Connection is the first Friday in October for Rider Awards and the last Friday in October for Year-End Awards (including All-Breeds). Due to limited space, only photos from Rider Awards and first placed year-end award recipients from each award category and level or division will be considered.
USDF will ONLY accept digital files for submissions to the USDF Connection Yearbook issue. Any hard copy photos will not be used or returned. The photo release form, an interactive electronic PDF can be filled out on your computer and MUST accompany your photo file in an email sent to email@example.com. Please make sure to save a copy of the PDF file to your computer then attach that file to your email along with your photo file. If the photo was taken by a professional please fill out your portion of the form, save it, and forward it on to the photographer. The photographer will then fill out the rest of the form and send it and the photo to USDF.
- Final Awards Standings
- Final All-Breeds Awards Standings
- Final Awards Search (search award standings by horse or rider USDF number)