Adult Programs Committee
To encourage, increase and enrich adult participation in dressage by providing educational opportunities and recognition of achievement.
- Provide concepts for new adult education programs.
- Increase the number of and participation in USDF supported adult programs.
- Improve communication and networking within and between regions, GMOs and the Adult
- Programs Committee to increase support of and participation in adult education.
- Continue to develop ideas to improve communication between USDF and members, focusing on increasing member awareness of and participation in USDF programs.
- Develop new programs to enhance the educational offerings of USDF.
- Continue to promote and support the USDF GMO Education Initiative (GEI).
- Continue to pursue the development of an interactive National Education Calendar.
|Position||Region||Name & Email||Phone||Fax|
|Chair||3||Holly Hilliard||(970) 596-2819|
|Liaison||2||Sarah Delahanty||(859) 271-7894|
|Member||1||Kathy M Rowse||(757) 617-9505||(757) 255-0032|
|Member||2||Kenneth Dale Levy||(317) 373-9589|
|Member||3||Andrea Danielle Davenport||(703) 402-0507|
|Member||4||Kelly Vallandingham||(612) 309-5797|
|Member||5||Gwen Piilani Ka'awaloa||(303) 917-3679|
|Member||6||Frances M Haupt||(971) 832-2260|
|Member||7||Valerie Lynne Goodman||(310) 567-6384|